Structure and Governance
To ensure best practice standards across Waldeck we possess an open, empowered style of management across our company which is supported by our:
- Board of Directors and Non-Executive Directors
- Board of Management, comprising Directors of Delivery, Business Growth and Support Services
- Senior Management Team of operational and sector Directors and Associate
To further enhance our commitment to our people, we are continually making improvements as a business, to our standards, assurance on Health & Safety, quality, and environment and how these add to the reliability of the service that we provide.
To fully realise governance across the business, Waldeck also have specialist committees which meet regularly and feed back to the aforementioned Boards, these are:
- Waldeck’s Health and Safety First, Environmental and Quality (SHEQ) Committee
- Waldeck’s Employee Engagement Committee
- Waldeck’s Digital Twin Steering Group
- Waldeck’s Contracts and Operational Committee
- Waldeck’s Bid Committee
Our people drive the business and it’s backed-up advanced systems, platforms, processes and reporting that one would recognise in ‘big businesses’ which reinforces our ability to work so readily with our extensive global blue chip client base, but importantly, being flexible enough to work with private clients and the public sector just as easily.