Waldeck understand the importance of working closing with architects, funders and building contractors to create outstanding engineering designs that meet this sector’s evolving needs.
From refurbishment and modernisation through to major new-build facilities, we ensure the provision of our clients with an innovative design to fulfil the needs of their brief as we strive to inspire our future generation in a cost effective, flexible setting.
Waldeck’s experience includes:
- Involvement in programmes to modernise and build new schools
- Projects ranging from small re-modelling refurbishments through to major new-build facilities
- Working with primary schools, secondary schools, sixth-form colleges, Academies, further education colleges and universities throughout the UK
- Developing a strong commitment to sustainability
- Sharing our experiences as one of only a handful of consulting civil & structural engineers who are accredited on the green register of construction professionals
- Creating a team which includes qualified BREEAM for education assessors
Using the latest BIM based Enterprise Lifecycle Management Solutions we are able to create and manage accurately detailed, highly constructible models regardless of material or engineering complexity. We work with clients to create a realistic design for the specific building or infrastructure, and offer a unique multi-disciplinary offering to clients.
Find out more
Interested in finding out more about our education sector capability?
Get in touch with our experts by calling 08450 990285 or email us here.