Waldeck have extensive experience in delivering building design services to meet the specialist ‘home for life’ needs of care homes and retirement villages.
Waldeck have worked in hospitals across the UK, under Procure 21 Framework as well as a range of GP Surgeries. Our extensive track record in this sector has seen us:
- Involved in programs to modernize and build new facilities
- Included in projects ranging from small remodeling refurbishments through to major new build facilities
- Work in specialist areas such as extra care, dementia care and nursing care projects together with the more regular mixed use facilities
- Develop a strong commitment to sustainability
- Total engineering design service across the building structure and its services
- Low Carbon Assessors Construction Professionals
- Focus on life cycle costs
We understand our clients’ needs in providing whole-life costing of projects with can be achieved through our Building Information Modelling (BIM) expertise, innovation and the need for therapeutic environments for both residents and an environment that attracts and retains staff.
Find out more
Interested in finding out more about our healthcare sector capability?
Get in touch with our experts by calling 08450 990285 or email us here.