Waldeck has been an integral part of the housing market for the last 20 years and we are delighted that we have established an enviable track record which enables us to offer clients the full engineering expertise that provides the innovative and sustainable solutions required.
Waldeck has worked for many VIP’s and High Net Worth Individuals on new projects and indeed, their re-modelling residential projects. We have worked on residences worth up to £70 Million and are experienced in maximising security, privacy, acoustics, footprint upwards-outwards and down to contribute to achieving a superb quality of outcome for the Client and their Designers.
Our extensive track record in this very specialist sector has seen us:
- Providing advice on site development risks and subsequent development through to alternative design options to maximise opportunities
- Included from the outset in projects to help shape the solution with services ranging from condition surveys, structural surveys, Party Wall Surveys, redesign of Electrical and HVAC Building Services and security systems surveys
- Listed Buildings experience
- Add extra storeys on top of buildings
- Design double deep basements for Swimming Pools, Spa and Entertainment suites
- Retained Façade Engineering
- Award winning commitment to sustainability with our full engineering offering, Building Physics efficiency modelling and our own in-house Low Carbon Consultancy
- Become one of only a handful of consulting engineers who are accredited on The Green Register of Construction Professionals
- Create a team which includes qualified Code for Sustainable Homes Assessors
- Acquire leading credentials in the regeneration of “Brown Field Sites”
- Recognised for FMB Housing Project of the Year
Find out more
Interested in finding out more about our high end private housing capability?
Get in touch with our experts by calling 08450 990285 or email us here.