Waldeck have made it our business to fully appreciate the high demands of the food industry. We are proud of our detailed knowledge of processing equipment and plant, and their integration into a building’s design.
We understand what is important to our clients, including elements such as:
- Producing safe, high quality products
- Working in live environments in order to continue production with minimum disruption
- Designing in areas to ensure high level of cleanliness can be achieved throughout the whole life cycle of the project
- The creation of hi-tech product development areas
- The design of fit for purpose, hygienic, safe circulation and easy to maintain factory finishes
- Specialist trade effluent, waste treatment and management
- Designing areas to suit the products and ingredients for manufacture
Through the use of off-site construction techniques to reduce impact of site works, understanding the second tier supply chain and the delivering the principal contractor duties from design to demolition, our extensive track record in the food industry has also seen us:
- Involved in programmes to extend and build new multi-temperature indeed, whole new sites, from concept to completion
- Included in projects ranging from small re-modelling refurbishments through to major new-build facilities
- Work with major players in the food industry with logistics, multi-temperature and production facilities throughout the UK and Europe
- Develop a strong commitment to sustainability, recycling and energy conservation with in house qualified Low Carbon Consultants
- Utilise BIM based Enterprise Lifecycle Management solutions in order to interface process engineering with the building design solution
- Provide a single point design solution and act as Principal Designer under the CDM Regulations 2015
Find out more
Interested in finding out more about our food industry capability?
Get in touch with our experts by calling 08450 990285 or email us here.