Waldeck has an impressive track record throughout the UK and Ireland in the planning and design of refurbished, relocated, extended or wholly new pharmaceutical facilities. Our tailored approach has seen us involved in developing assets for the use of research, testing and manufacture across the pharmaceutical, hi-tech and green industries.
Through engaging with our market-leading digital solutions, clients can gain optimal results when aligning a fully integrated 3D design and coordinated project programme identifying agreed milestones and quality control procedures.
Across this niche industry, we understand clients key issues:
- Achieve safety and quality excellence in every aspect of product development, manufacture and distribution
- Working in live environments in order to continue production, minimising risk and disruption
- The use of off-site construction techniques to reduce impact of on-site works
- Phasing of the works and the design process carefully
- Designing in areas to ensure high level of cleanliness can be achieved throughout the whole life ycle of the project including controlled environments, clean rooms and laboratories
- Design of specialist environments using innovative air conditioning and ventilation
- Designing fit for purpose, hygienic, safe access and easy to maintain factory finishes
- Compliance and regulatory assistance
- Produce energy efficient designs and minimise lifecycle costs
- Develop top quality data for ease of facilities management
Find out more
Interested in finding out more about our pharmaceutical facilities capability?
Get in touch with our experts by calling 08450 990285 or email us here.