Waldeck has experience working with clients throughout the UK and Ireland on the design and construction of refurbished, extended or wholly new facilities used for research, testing and manufacture across the hi-tech industries.
At the forefront of cutting-edge technology, Waldeck are positioned to consistently deliver the design and implementation of practical smart technology solutions, adding real value to capital projects and ensuring client facilities meet both present and future demands where possible. Specialising in delivering high-value expertise in design management and execution of all types of manufacturing facilities, Waldeck are inspired by the concept, Industry 4.0, which is set to take the manufacturing sector by storm.
- The environment issues surrounding industrial developments and the importance of managing their impact
- That the co-ordination of processes, services and structure are imperative to save costs and limit maintenance
- That starting the design process early enables our people to fully understand client’s requirements
- Sensitivities and confidentiality within the industry
- The need for sustainable design and innovative technologies
- The benefits of BIM to coordinate processes and building solutions
The Waldeck team are uniquely positioned to provide our clients with a holistic engineering design solution, our people’s extensive experience within this industry has seen Waldeck:
- Involved in extending and building new hi-tech and manufacturing facilities ranging from small refurbishments to £100 million new build facilities
- Work with major players in hi-tech and manufacturing throughout the UK
- Develop a strong commitment to sustainability
- Become one of only a handful of consulting civil and structural engineers who are accredited on the green register of construction professionals
- Create a team which can deliver you a one stop shop solution
Find out more
Interested in finding out more about our smart technologies capability?
Get in touch with our experts by calling 08450 990285 or email us here.