Waldeck has been an integral part of the developer housing market for the last 20 years and we are delighted that we have established an enviable track record which enables us to offer clients the full engineering expertise that provides the innovative and sustainable solutions required.
Using the latest digital technologies we are able to create and manage accurately detailed, highly constructible 3D models regardless of material or engineering complexity. We work with clients to create a realistic design for the specific building or infrastructure, where our extensive track record in the sector has seen us:
- Providing advice on site development risks, land acquisition and subsequent development through to alternative site design options to maximise opportunities
- Support clients with pre-planning surveys and reports
- Acquire leading credentials in the regeneration of brown field sites
- Included in projects ranging from high volume low rise new build schemes to major multi-storey new-build development with mixed use regeneration projects
- Showcase award winning commitment to sustainability with our full engineering offering, Building Physics efficiency modelling and our own in-house Low Carbon Consultancy
- Support clients with entire life costings and performance
- Successfully deliver facade engineering and Design for Manufacturing and Assembly (DfMA)
- Create a team which includes qualified Code for Sustainable Homes Assessors
- Be recognised for Housing Project of the Year
Find out more
Interested in finding out more about our developer housing capability?
Get in touch with our experts by calling 08450 990285 or email us here.