Waldeck has been an integral part of the national RSL, Local Authority and affordable housing market for the last 20 years and we are delighted that we have established an enviable track record which enables us to offer clients the full engineering expertise that provides the innovative and sustainable solutions required.
Our extensive track record in the affordable housing sector has seen us:
- Provide advice on site development risks and subsequent development through to alternative site design options to maximise opportunities
- Included in projects ranging from condition surveys, improvement programmes, small domestic builds through to major and multi-storey new-build development with mixed use and social facilities
- Become a part of frameworks for both small developers as well as multi-billion pound arrangements
- Deliver award winning commitment to sustainability with our full engineering offering, Building Physics efficiency modelling and our own in-house Low Carbon Consultancy
- Become one of only a handful of consulting engineers who are accredited on The Green Register of Construction Professionals
- Create a team which includes qualified Code for Sustainable Homes Assessors
- Acquire leading credentials in the regeneration of Brown Field sites
- Be recognised for ‘Social Housing Project of the Year’
Find out more
Interested in finding out more about our afforadble housing sector capability?
Get in touch with our experts by calling 08450 990285 or email us here.