Waldeck provide design and detailing services to the Design for Offsite Manufacture and Site Assembly (DfMA) sector including precast concrete and hybrid structures, timber frame, metal frame and modular construction, façades in metal cladding, stone, and also modular Building Services cabling and HVAC systems.
Our early involvement in the design process allows time to make significant cost savings through addressing potential engineering and construction problems before work begins on site giving clients the benefit of knowing that a project will be delivered on time and to budget. When working with us, our clients receive a first-class service; we combine our knowledge, resources, quantity and quality of work across offerings such as:
- Initial feasibility studies
- Off-site manufacturing and pre-stressed concrete construction advice
- Use of our expertise as temporary works designers
We are at the leading edge of the Construction 2025 initiative as a consultancy with our market leading modular construction expertise and specialist BIM capability, through which our team of experts can deliver solutions that are more efficient, cost effective and with a smaller carbon footprint through the use of:
- Controlled factory conditions
- Improved precision and quality
- Less traffic to site
- Safer and cleaner working conditions
- Less wastage
- Avoidance of poor workmanship
- Greater speed and coordination of on-site programme
- Fewer on-site weather delays
Find out more
Interested in finding out more about our Design for Offsite Manufacture and Site Assembly capability?
Get in touch with our experts by calling 08450 990285 or email us here.