Our team or experts provide powerful PLC-based DALI lighting control solutions for tunnels, underpasses, rail, and other commercial, industrial, transport, and critical infrastructure.
Supplier Agnostic for Maximum Maintainability: The eMaster lighting control solution is the answer to the problem of proprietary systems becoming obsolete and unmaintainable over time. Fully documented and built with Commercial Off The Shelf technology, each eMaster solution is infinitely maintainable, extendable and upgradable with minimal ties to manufacturers or software providers
PLC Control for Rock Solid Reliability: The eMaster is ideally provided as a dedicated PLC solution, with programming functions and customisation performed using one or multiple HMI based control stations. Integration into existing PLC based systems is optional given suitable equipment is already available on site, or existing systems are modularly extendable to accommodate the I/O and processing needs of the required solution.
Control can be optionally integrated into new or existing fully featured SCADA-based infrastructure.
- Commercial Off The Shelf PLC and HMI ensures maximum supportability over lifetime and ease of reprogramming. No bespoke software is employed
- Industrial hardware proven for use in industrial and tunnel environments over 20 years – Exceptional reliability
- Proven algorithms for control of Base and Boost Lighting, Dynamic or Stage based as required – Control via Time of Day Clock or Photometer
- Local Operator Interface (LOI) via Touch Screen HMI offering password protected parameter adjustment
- Control and Monitoring of market leading numbers of DALI Ballasts per redundant PLC pair
- SCADA integration via Modbus TCP
- Override of Automatic Lighting Demand via Fireman’s Override Switch, LOI, or SCADA
- Alarm, Event and Power Logging
- Photometer “Wash Water” request
Utility in multiple locations:
- Road Tunnels
- Rail Tunnels
- Car Parks
- Pedestrian Walkways
- Emergency Escape Lighting
- Events Lighting
- Industrial / Factory
- Commercial Premises
- Data Centres
Version specifications for all system sizes: The two recommended eMaster specifications cover most lighting system requirements, with Unity Spec for larger systems with more complex interface requirements, and Micro Spec for smaller systems with less customisation and extendibility features. Additionally, eMaster can be presented in a custom specification where needed, primarily to suit existing hardware or software environments.
- Based on “Unity” Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC)
- Suitable for larger systems and architectures
- Recommended Schneider “Magelis” HMI
- Maximum supportability and extendibility over lifetime
- Ease of reprogramming and customisation
- No bespoke software is employed
- Full integration capabilities with SCADA systems
- Additional feedback and recording capability
- Based on smaller M221 and Twido-class PLCs
- Cost effective and suitable for smaller deployments
- Maintains extensive customisation features
- Basic integration, feedback and recording capability
- Limited extendibility
- No bespoke software is employed
- Can be designed around all major PLC manufacturers
- Specification generation based on existing or preferred software and hardware environments
- Flexible in enabling a lighting control system specific to your needs
Find out more
Interested in finding out more about our eMaster Lighting Control solutions?
Get in touch with our experts by calling 08450 990285 or email us here.