Waldeck offer a highly realistic approach to Temporary Works Design, working with our clients throughout the lifecycle of a project to engineer a scheme from initial feasibility study or tender stage, through to final design and site inspections as required.
Our engineers combine practical experience and theoretical knowledge to produce a full range of design solutions to support contractors and clients in developing safe and sequential methodologies, which facilitate the efficient and timely construction of a projects permanent works stage by stage. Our collaborative approach also enables us to utilise our BIM capability in order to create schedules of work, and visualisations for demonstration and record purposes.
We understand that early involvement in the design process allows us to provide potentially significant cost savings on projects, create certainty and help mitigate key risks and en-able us to support our clients at a strategic level including adopting strategies for safe systems and controls.
Our experienced team can provide the following Temporary Works Design services to clients:
- Deep Excavation Design
- Cofferdam Design
- Shafts and Tunnels
- Piling Mat Design
- Haul Roads
- Temporary Crossings and Re-Inforcement for Heavy Access
- Swept Path Analysis for Abnormal Load Transportation and Delivery
- Site Hoardings and Signage
- Earthworks Cuttings
- Sheet Piling
- Earthworks Slope Stability
- Tower Crane Foundation Bases
- Temporary Walkways
- Needling and Propping
- Falseworks and Shuttering
- Formwork Solutions
- Retained Façade Framing and Propping
- Erection of Structural Frames in all Materials
- Demolition of Structures
- Live As-Built Models using a BIM Platform
- Presentation Drawings and BIM Models for Tender
Find out more
Interested in finding out more about our Temporary Works Design capability?
Get in touch with our experts by calling 08450 990285 or email us here.