Due to continual advances in digital technology, many organisations have been left with the dilemma of which route and solutions to take to capture the data they need.
Waldeck are able to offer a wide range of surveying methods which allows us to ensure we are always using the right technology for the job. Our experience across multiple industries and design disciplines gives us the knowledge to make sure we meet our clients requirements, delivering the data they need in the best format to suit their project requirements.
Our team work with our clients to understand their particular project requirements, making sure we use the best technology to deliver their requirements through the use of:
- Bathymetric surveys
- Ground penetrating radar
- Measured building surveys
- Mobile mapping
- Terrestrial laser scanning
- UAV – aerial surveys and inspection
The benefits of using digital surveying on a project include:
- Capture more data than traditional methods
- Facilitate working in a 3D environment
- Fast methods of capture
- Fully co-ordinated outputs for easy project integration
- Improved health and safety, minimising the need for specialist access equipment and working at height
- Minimum disruption to live sites
- Variety of outputs ranging from 2D drawings to 3D point clouds
FIND OUT MORE
Interested in finding out more about digital surveying?
Get in touch with our experts by calling 08450 990285 or email us here.