Due to continual advances in digital technology, many organisations have been left with the dilemma of which route and solutions to take to capture the data they need.
Waldeck are able to offer a wide range of surveying methods which allows us to ensure we are always using the right technology for the job. Our experience across multiple industries and design disciplines gives us the knowledge to make sure we meet our clients requirements, delivering the data they need in the best format to suit their project requirements.
How we can help
Our team work with our clients to understand their particular project requirements, making sure we use the best technology to deliver their requirements.
By utilising digital surveying on a project include, the benefits can include:
- Capture more data than traditional methods
- Facilitate working in a 3D environment
- Fast methods of capture
- Fully co-ordinated outputs for easy project integration
- Improved health and safety, minimising the need for specialist access equipment and working at height
- Minimum disruption to live sites
- Variety of outputs ranging from 2D drawings to 3D point clouds
Waldeck’s digital surveying team offer solutions including:
- Bathymetric surveys
- Ground penetrating radar
- Measured building surveys
- Mobile mapping
- Terrestrial laser scanning
- UAV – aerial surveys and inspection
FIND OUT MORE
If you are interested in finding out more about our digital surveying capability, please get in touch with our experts by calling 08450 990285 or send us an e-mail here.