Waldeck currently has a host of in-house software and API development capabilities, which we are working on both internally and externally with carefully selected strategic partners.
- We are currently utilising the Unity games engine to produce solutions which are completely bespoke to Waldeck and our client’s exact needs.
- We are engaged with strategic partners from the software industry on a wide range of exciting research, development, proof of concept and digital capture projects.
As our digital and technologies offering continues to grow, Waldeck has a team of software and API development specialists working on digital surveying solutions for major clients. We are working with the Unity games engine to deliver unique, cutting-edge project solutions and outputs for clients across the heavy infrastructure and energy industries.
In addition to our in-house Software and API Development programmes, we are also engaged with top software partners, currently on a confidential level, including projects such as:
- Waldeck are engaged with a top software organisation, with a view to working on their development programme for Virtual, Augmented and Mixed Reality solutions.
- Waldeck are engaged with a leading software provider and have direct routes of dialogue for application Programming Interfaces (API).
- We are also scheduled to work with a software giant on gaining ‘Approved Trainer’ status for our in-house training team, ensuring we deliver the very best training support and advice to our clients and internal teams alike.
- We are in discussions with a new software partner regarding digital reality capture and verification of infrastructure works. We are aiming to establish a proof of concept which will expand on our partners existing toolsets.
Find out more
Interested in finding out more about Software and API Development?
Get in touch with our experts by calling 08450 990285 or email us here.