Waldeck BIM Academy
Waldeck is committed to the education, training and development of school leavers, students, graduates and anyone looking to build a career within engineering, construction and design.
Waldeck actively assist people to get the right training and personal development so that they can be successful in their work and career ambitions both inside and outside of the company.
The Waldeck BIM Academy was launched in Summer 2012, and has seen many successes from school leavers entering the on-going programme, and then establishing careers within our national network of offices. The programme is lead by two of our Lead BIM Consultants, who have recently completed their Masters in BIM Management.
I started at Waldeck with no experience within the industry. But with a combination of training, live project work, external courses, and the support of experienced staff members I have learnt the key skills and knowledge required to progress in my chosen career and become a valuable asset to Waldeck.
Waldeck is officially accredited with The Investors in Education Award for its commitment to providing education and development opportunities to students, students will also gain the Institute of Civil Engineering (ICE) Engineering Technician qualification upon completion of their training.
The academy offers:
- A bespoke programme designed for apprentices and school leavers
- The combination of classroom and on-the-job training to become a fully qualified BIM Design Technician
- The achievement of BTEC National Diploma in Construction and Civil Engineering (Level 3)
- Attractive pay and benefits package including learning support
- On-going employment opportunities on completion of the BIM Academy programme into the existing BIM team or other relevant positions within the business
To those who:
- Are keen and eager to learn
- Have (or expect to achieve) 4 GCSE’s, grade C or above including Maths, English and Science
- Have a passion for IT and design
- Are hardworking and motivated
- See their future in Engineering and Digital Design