Waldeck to share digital transformation journey at the Lincolnshire Construction and Property NetworkFebruary 10, 2020 10:02 am
On the 18th February, our Director of Digital and Technologies, Mark Greatrix, will be sharing Waldeck’s digital transformation journey at the Lincolnshire Construction and Property Network.
During the lunch-time session, Mark will be delving into Waldeck’s story; explaining the circumstances that led the business to consider investing in technology and the challenges along the way.
His talk will include key points such as:
- The value of a Board-driven directive
- The steps required to embed a digital culture
- Training the next generation of digital experts
- The importance of developing the right marketing strategy to reposition a business
- The opportunities of R&D and collaborating with academia
From sole traders to large housing associations the Lincolnshire Construction and Property Network sees businesses across the county come together to share industry insights and news.
If you would like to find out more about our journey and join up with 60 other construction related businesses, book your ticket here now.
When: 18th February from 12:30 pm – 2:30 pm
Where: Windmill Farm, Whisby Road, Lincoln, Lincolnshire, LN6 3QZ