Our first cohort of apprentices through our Apprenticeship Academy took place in 2012, and has seen many successes from school leavers entering the on-going programme, and then establishing careers within our national network of offices.
Our in-house Academy comprises of a unique programme with a combination of tailored classroom training and live project work assisting our apprentices in getting the right training and personal development they need to successfully achieved their career ambitions.
The programme is supported by a two year programme through local colleges where students are supported to complete their BTEC National Diploma in Construction and Civil Engineering (Level 3).
Our Apprenticeship Academy offers:
- A 12-week induction programme designed for apprentices and school leavers
- A combination of classroom training, one-to-one mentoring and on-the-job training to become a fully qualified BIM Technician
- The achievement of BTEC National Diploma in Construction and Civil Engineering (Level 3)
- Attractive pay and benefits package including learning support
- On-going employment opportunities on completion of the Academy programme
- On-going development and education opportunities
Waldeck is accredited with The Investors in Education Award for our commitment to providing education and development opportunities to students and apprentices, candidates of the BIM Academy are given the opportunity to gain the Institute of Civil Engineering (ICE) Engineering Technician qualification upon completion of their BTEC National Diploma in Construction and Civil Engineering (Level 3).
We are looking for apprentices to join the next Academy cohort. We are seeking people who have:
- A passion for engineering, digital design and construction
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- A willingness to learn and develop
- Drive and determination
- A well organised and proactive attitude
- 4 GCSE’s, grade C or above including Maths, English and Science (or expected to achieve)
If you are interested in being a part of our next cohort of aspiring apprentices, please contact Becky Hicks, Talent Acquisition Partner by calling 08450 990285 or send her an email.