Building regulations are an integral part of any project. They set the minimum standards of design required for building work in construction.
Our team has a vast experience liaising with building control to ensure all applicable sections of the building regulations are achieved.
To ensure compliance, our experts submit and manage the building regulations application on the clients behalf and inform them of any economical changes to the design which may affect the overall budget and programme.
How we can help
Working alongside either the Local Authority or Improved Inspector ahead of the building regulations application submission, our team will:
- Supply a full, comprehensive drawing package compliant with building regulations
- Utilise their expertise to produce robust details to exceed building regulations where necessary i.e. considerations to sustainability in line with client goals
- Co-ordinate with all other consultants and any other internal disciplines to ensure a comprehensive, collaborative design
- Co-ordinate with contractors on the consequences of compliance on buildability and economics
- Our team have a huge range of expertise when it comes to Building Regulations compliance. As a result, we have a proven track record of obtaining successful building control approvals across the UK.
- We are well connected within the industry and have strong working relationships with various Local Authorities.
- Engaging with other disciplines in our multi-disciplined practice allows our Architecture team to deliver well-informed designs that have taken into consideration all elements of the projects development.
- Our commitment to continued improvement means that our knowledge remains up-to-date in line with the building regulations as they evolve.
FIND OUT MORE
If you are interested in finding out more about our Architecture capability, please get in touch with our experts by calling 08450 990285 or send us an e-mail here.