Waldeck’s Mechanical & Electrical Building Services team has an established reputation for delivering ‘concept to completion’ services for projects across the UK.
How we can help
We have a proven track record of delivering high quality design for our clients, by collaborating fully with the wider design team to successfully meet our client’s objectives.
Our highly qualified and experienced engineers have a track record of successfully delivering unrivalled building services solutions.
Our reputation for innovative design and strong project delivery underpins our ability to develop long-standing relationships with our clients.
Our team are dedicated to reducing energy consumption and carbon emissions. At the earliest stage we get involved in our client’s projects to ensure that we can help them deliver the best solution for their project.
Our core Mechanical Building Services Design team provide solutions to include:
- Building Regulation & Sustainable Planning Reports
- Climate Based Daylight Modelling
- Detailed [BSRIA] Stage 4 Designs
- Dynamic Simulation Modelling (DSM) for Energy & Overheating Assessments
- External Lighting Designs
- Lifecycle Costing & Planning
- Low Carbon Consultancy
- Monitoring of On-Site Commissioning & Workmanship
- Performance Designs for Specialist Installations Infrastructure
- Planning & Provision
- Post Occupancy Evaluations (POE)
- Pre-Planning Advice & Expertise
- Reviewing of Manufacturers’ & Installers’ Proposals
- Surveys & Condition Reports