Waldeck understand the importance of integrating renewable energy and carbon management measures at the initial stages of a project, providing design services with an innovative approach to biomass engineering.
How we can help
Our team have worked on a number of the UK’s multi-million pound projects supporting the design, procurement and delivery of these large-scale projects.
For developers, operators and owners of biomass power and other renewable energy assets, we are able to offer:
- A complete support service from inception to completion for single and multi-disciplinary solutions
- A wealth of knowledge and understanding of a large range of engineering projects and their risks
- Building Information Modelling (BIM) enabled engineering design
- Client’s engineer role and construction supervision
- Commercial and risk management solutions
- ‘Digital Twin’ smart asset solutions
- Full appreciation for what is required to provide a cost-effective innovative design and commercial solution
- Positive collaboration with clients and design teams to meet the aspirations, needs and requirements of a project
- Significant experience in all sectors of the renewable energy and the carbon management environment