Sustainability and a project’s environmental impact are an important consideration in the design process. Waldeck aim to create efficient, sustainable and low carbon solutions whilst meeting all the requirements and necessary features of our clients project such as budget and programme.
How we can help
Once we fully understand our clients sustainability targets, we are able to guide their decisions surrounding materials, processes and end-use to align these goals with the project outcome.
To do this successfully we will take into full consideration the economic constraints and how the project’s budget can be allocated purposefully to drive long term sustainable rewards.
Throughout this stage of a project, we will consider elements such as:
- Sustainable materials and construction methodology
- Environmental factors and biodiversity
- Energy and water efficiency
- Low carbon techniques
- Waste reduction and services minimalisations
To achieve these, our team provide a broad range of services, such as:
- Sustainable design and specifications
- Sustainability statements and reports
- BREEAM integration and legislation support
- Dynamic simulation modelling
- Daylight and sunlight modelling
- Energy and carbon analysis
- As a RIBA chartered practice, we are experienced in following RIBA’s sustainable outcomes, enabling our contribution to reducing carbon emissions while delivering sustainable projects.
- When it comes Sustainable & Low Carbon Design, our team have a proven track record of delivering successful schemes of varying scale and budgets across the UK.
- Engaging with other disciplines in our multi-disciplined practice allows our Architecture team to deliver well-informed, sustainable designs that have taken into consideration all elements of the projects development.
- We are experienced in working closely with main-contractors, suppliers and sub-contractors to develop innovative and economic sustainable designs.
FIND OUT MORE
If you are interested in finding out more about our Sustainable Design Solutions capability, please get in touch with our experts by calling 08450 990285 or send us an e-mail here.