Our Electrical Building Services team includes qualified Chartered Engineers, who can support clients across a range of industries to design and deliver low-carbon and sustainable digital solutions for projects.
How we can help
Our electrical engineers work seamlessly with clients and consultant teams to create a provide an efficient building services solution.
Waldeck aim to help our clients make informed decisions that take into consideration short-term and long-term financial implications whilst keeping their project as energy efficient as possible.
Our highly-skilled team can make recommendations to help you achieve high ratings for BREEAM, DREAM, & EPC certifications, by assessing compliance with all energy efficiency building regulations.
Waldeck also help with waste mitigation, zero carbon compliance, and the feasibility of incorporating renewable energy sources such as solar.
Our experts are also able to assess how a project’s lighting will impact the surrounding area, focusing on light pollution and energy consumption.
Our core Electrical Building Services Design team provide solutions to include:
- Building Regulation & Sustainable Planning Reports
- Building Services Digital Co-ordinated Designs
- Data & Communications Designs
- Detailed [BSRIA] Stage 4 Designs
- External Lighting Designs
- Fire & Security Alarm Designs
- Lighting & Emergency Lighting Design
- LV Distribution
- Monitoring of On-Site Commissioning & Workmanship
- Planning & Provision
- Pre-Planning Advice & Expertise
- Reviewing of Manufacturers’ & Installers’ Proposals
- Small Power Designs
- Surveys & Condition Reports