Waldeck specialise in providing you with comprehensive and innovative solutions for a range of Mechanical Building Services. Our Mechanical Building Services team are committed to the highest of standards.
How we can help
We can ensure that your project meets all the relevant regulations and sustainability standards. Providing detailed reports to help facilitate a smooth planning process.
Focusing on climate based daylight modelling and dynamic simulation modelling to promote energy efficiency, our team can be trusted to develop detailed and accurate designs.
Waldeck is dedicated to maximising value and sustainability. Our low carbon consultancy service helps to minimise the overall environmental impact of your project.
With thorough monitoring throughout your project as well as post occupancy evaluations we can ensure work is completed to the highest of standards and offer continuous improvement.
Our core Mechanical Building Services Design team provide solutions to include:
- Climate Based Daylight Modelling
- Dynamic Simulation Modelling (DSM) for Energy & Overheating Assessments
- Lifecycle Costing & PlanningLow Carbon Consultancy
- Performance Designs for Specialist Installations Infrastructure
- Post Occupancy Evaluations
- Electrical Building Services
- Building Regulation & Sustainable Planning Reports
- Detailed [BSRIA] Stage 4 Designs
- Monitoring of On-Site Commissioning & Workmanship
- Planning & Provision
- Pre-Planning Advice & Expertise
- Reviewing of Manufacturers’ & Installers’ Proposals
- Surveys & Condition Reports