Waldeck’s Civil Engineering team includes experts with a broad range of experience across the built environment and major infrastructure programmes.
How we can help
Our expert team of Civil Engineers play a pivotal role in ensuring the successful delivery of large-scale construction projects across the UK.
Waldeck have a track record in delivering major projects across a range of sectors, including nuclear, logistics, rail, bridges and the built environment. Regardless of project size, level or complexity, our team have the expertise to overcome complex challenges and deliver sustainble, robust and economical solutions.
Our team are experienced in delivering site-specific, viable, cost-effective design solutions for every aspect of our client’s projects.
Clients often employ us because of our knowledge and proven expertise across new-build, refurbishment and extension projects, with a team experienced in phasing for construction within busy, operational sites.
Our core Civil Engineering services include:
- 3D Ground Modelling & Levels Design
- Cut and Fill Site Balancing
- Flood Risk Assessments
- Ground Improvement Advice
- Earthworks & Retaining Solutions
- Private & Adoptable Road Design
- Highways Technical Package Submissions
- Sustainable Drainage Strategies
- Drainage Detailed Design
- Sustainable Drainage Solutions
- Transport, Traffic Studies & Assessments