Waldeck have a team of highly skilled Chartered Building Surveyors who are able to provide advice and expertise across a range of specialisms.
How we can help
Our expert team help maximise both public and private sector clients’ portfolios through the provision of core building surveying services as well as CDM, principal designer and health and safety support.
We are currently working with clients across education, leisure, retail, social housing and private housing on numerous projects. Our in-house team provide a wide range of services from acquisition to occupation and help our clients maintain individual assets as well as property portfolios.
Our core Building Surveying services include:
- Access Consultancy (Equality Act 2010)
- Acquisition Survey Reports
- Building Surveys & Defects Diagnostics
- Contract Administration Specification & Design
- Dilapidation Preparation
- Feasibility Studies
- Fit-out & Refurbishment Works
- Health & Safety Advisor Services
- Insurance Reinstatement
- Party Wall Advice
- Planned Maintenance & Condition Surveys
- Principal Designer Duties
Find out more
If you are interested in finding out more about our Building Surveying capability, please get in touch with our experts by calling 08450 990285 or send us an e-mail here.