Waldeck have a team of highly-skilled Chartered Building Surveyors who are able to provide advice and expertise across a range of specialisms.
How we can help
Our expert team maximises the portfolios of both public and private sector clients by providing essential building surveying services along with Construction Design and Management (CDM) regulations, principal designer services, and health and safety support.
We are currently working with clients across education, leisure, retail, social housing and private housing on numerous projects. Our in-house team provides a wide range of services, from acquisition to occupation, and helps our clients to maintain individual assets as well as property portfolios.
Our core Building Surveying services include:
- Access Consultancy (Equality Act 2010)
- Acquisition Survey Reports
- Building Surveys and Defects Diagnostics
- Contract Administration, Specification and Design
- Dilapidation Preparation
- Feasibility Studies
- Fit-out and Refurbishment Works
- Health and Safety Advisor Services
- Insurance Reinstatement
- Party Wall Advice
- Planned Maintenance and Condition Surveys
- Principal Designer Duties
- Cost effective
- Work with highly-trained professionals
- Expert advice throughout
- Reduce the risk of error
- Improved health and safety