Waldeck have many years’ experience working across public sector development, in particular within the education and housing sectors.
How we can help
As the public sector landscape changes and develops a mixed economy of future service delivery models, we understand the continuing challenges our clients are facing.
Our team understand how budgets put a great deal of pressure on local authorities when it comes to investment. We have the knowledge to help clients by assisting on issues relating to community development, funding and regeneration, offering advice on:
- Community cohesion and equality and diversity strategy
- Community development
- Cultural change, management restructuring and team building
- Cultural services expertise including arts and culture, museums, libraries, tourism, sport, leisure, parks and other open spaces
- Developing and chairing partnership bodies
- Leadership, strategic planning and change management
- People and resources
- Political acumen
- Shared services arrangements
- Social, environmental and economic regeneration
We assist our clients with strategic planning and policy development advice, management consultancy, working in partnership with public sector organisations in the delivery of vital services to our local communities.
Find out more
If you are interested in finding out more about our Public Sector Development capability, please get in touch with our experts by calling 08450 990285 or send us an e-mail here.