As the automotive industry faces a revolution, new technology breakthroughs and stricter environmental and safety regulations are driving clients expectations.
Waldeck are able to ensure these expectations are met, through our vast experience in automotive plant design and construction of refurbished, extended or wholly new facilities for heavy engineering, production, testing and manufacture facilities across the automotive industry.
How we can help
We take time to understand our clients businesses and the key elements in designing their facilities, including:
- The importance of understanding process and production requirements
- Production, testing and manufacturing environments require a specific design approach
- Understanding stakeholder and environmental issues surrounding industrial developments and the importance of managing their impact
- Co-ordination of processes, services and structure are imperative to save costs and limit maintenance
- Sustainable design and incorporating innovative and leading-edge technologies to maximise the lifecycle of the facility
Our extensive track record in the sector has seen us:
- Work with major car manufacturers
- Develop a strong commitment to sustainability
- Utilis digital technologies to interface process engineering with the building design solution
- Provide a single point design solution and act as Principal Designer under the CDM Regulations 2015