The UK’s power, energy and waste management sectors are facing a period of significant growth in response to renewed government pressure to reduce waste to landfill.
Already accounting for over 5% of the UK’s electricity supply, Energy from Waste facilities, which allow the transformation of residual waste into power and resource, provide an important solution to these pressures.
By 2020 Energy from Waste facilities could account for 6% of total UK electricity, making a significant contribution to our energy security.
Supporting this goal, Waldeck and Morson Projects work across both local and national schemes providing solutions for:
- Agricultural Clients
- Distribution Network Operators
- Education and Housing Sectors
- Food and Drink Clients
- Funders and Investors
- Green Energy Providers
- Local Councils and Communities
- Manufacturing Clients
- The Environment Agency
In order to support our clients with their Energy from Waste projects, we offer extensive project experience, cutting-edge design and technologies, and industry leading expertise to drive client projects from concept to completion.
We understand that:
- UK waste policies clearly identify the need for essential new recycling and recovery infrastructure
- Waste planning policy continues to recognise the necessity of new recycling and recovery set-up
- As the industry faces more challenges from climatic changes it is important to design sustainable solutions within our urban developments
- It is critical to have the top talent and expertise working on these projects to deliver success
Waldeck and Morson Projects have extensive experience delivering detailed design solutions for clients, leveraging Building Information Modelling (BIM) and digital technologies to capture, plan, create and manage complex assets and their models.
We continue to drive results for our clients through delivering solutions to include:
- Asset Care and Technical Documentation
- Building Information Modelling
- Civil and Structural Engineering
- Control Systems
- Control, Electrical and Instrumentation
- Low Carbon and Sustainability Solutions
- Mechanical and Electrical Building Services
- Mechanical and Electrical Engineering
- Power Engineering
- Project Management
- Resource Solutions
- Stress Analysis
- System Integration
- Tooling Design and Manufacture
Our teams of top talent have worked on Energy from Waste plants across the UK including:
- Energy from Waste Facility, Margam
- Energy from Waste Facility, Teeside
- Energy from Waste Facility, Wilton
- Waste to Energy Plant, Derby
- Waste to Energy Plant, Isle of Wight
If you would like to find out more about our Energy from Waste experience and capabilities, please contact Paul Waldeck on 08450 990285.