Six members of the Waldeck team will be taking part in the Prologis Hundred Cycle Challenge raising money for St Luke’s Hospice, Sheffield, in memory of Ged Smith, a recent Waldeck employee.
Ged who was Director of Digital Design at Waldeck, worked with the company for five years’ before sadly passing away earlier this year from a long-term illness.The team will take on the 100 mile challenge around Warwickshire, testing their fitness and stamina, in order to raise money for the local Sheffield charity.
Taking part in the challenge is:
- Adam Machan, Associate Director, Sheffield
- Craig Harrison, Senior Design Engineer, Sheffield
- Jack Kennedy, Junior Mechanical Engineer, Sheffield
- Mark Greatrix, Associate Director, Sleaford
- Phil Walker, Associate Director, Peterborough
- Scott Harrison, Associate Director, Newark
If you’d like to donate to this incredibly worthy cause, please donate through our Just Giving page here.