Waldeck have an established track record in the design and construction of refurbished, extended or wholly new facilities for a variety of Ministry of Defence (MOD) bases throughout the UK. Our people understand the key elements in designing a MOD facility.
Waldeck’s extensive track record in this sector has seen us:
- Involved in MOD projects ranging from small remodelling refurbishments through to major new build facilities
- Work with MOD personnel, facility managers and other professionals on MOD bases throughout the UK
- Develop a strong commitment to sustainability
- Become one of only a handful of consulting civil and structural engineers who are accredited on The Green Register of Construction Professionals
In order to operate in the most highly regulated of environments Waldeck uses comprehensive safety, security and technical standards to ensure project delivery. Our solutions include experts from all disciplines of engineering and project management taking into consideration factors such as:
- Design and manufacture
- Safety, before during and after development
- Ongoing performance
- Asset life-cycle
Waldeck has undertaken projects at MOD installations including RAF and USAF Bases, as well as for defence manufacturers. Design expertise from office and training facilities to storage and maintenance depots and port operations, brings commercial efficiency to the defence estate. Waldeck understands security and the nuclear sector business enhances our credentials to work at MOD and other high security establishments.
Find out more
Interested in finding out more about our ministry of defence capability?
Get in touch with our experts by calling 08450 990285 or email us here.