Waldeck have a team of highly skilled Chartered Building Surveyors who are able to provide advice and expertise across a range of specialisms to help maximise both public and private sector clients’ portfolios.
How we can help
Our team provide core building surveying services as well as CDM, principal designer and health and safety support.
We are currently working with clients across education, leisure, retail, social housing and private housing on numerous projects. Our in-house team provide a wide range of services from acquisition to occupation and help our clients maintain individual assets as well as property portfolios.
Waldeck’s building surveying team offer services to include:
- Building surveys and defects diagnostics
- Acquisition survey reports
- Feasibility studies
- Party wall advice
- Planned maintenance and condition surveys
- Dilapidation preparation
- Contract administration specification and design
- Fit-out and refurbishment works
- Insurance reinstatement
- Access consultancy (Equality Act 2010)
- Principal designer and health safety advisor services
Get in touch
If you are interested in finding out more about our building surveying capability, please get in touch with our experts by calling 08450 990285 or send us an e-mail here.