Waldeck has invested heavily in Research and Development (R&D) over many years, and has developed game-changing digital capture solutions for as-built or as installed assets, live site monitoring and asset risk management solutions for asset developers, owners and investors across the sectors.
What are Digital Surveying and Reality Capture?
Digital Surveying and Reality Capture provide solutions that comprise of an efficient combination of a number of proven digital technologies, tailored to deliver complete visibility and data that is adapted to create live as-built progressive BIM models; Retrospective BIM.
This enables asset owners and investors to understand exactly what assets they have, and how they perform, in an instant. Also, retrospective Computer Aided Facility Management (CAFM) solutions create not only lifecycle benefits for our clients, which enable them to maximise their assets true potential, but also ‘Intelligent Client’ status, this ensures compliance, visibility of the asset and its components, therefore creating a risk mitigation and management platform for ongoing maintenance, alteration and safe demolition.
Waldeck provide clients with the following core Digital Surveying and Reality Capture services:
- Drone Surveys utilising Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAV)
- Scan to BIM Surveys
- Satellite Back-up
- Sonar Scanning
- Ground Penetrating Radar
We also deliver specialist solutions for clients across:
- Adaptive Software Integration and Data Mining
- Data Formatting
- 3D Presentation and Fly Throughs
- Virtual, Augmented and Mixed Reality
- Live Digital Construction Surveillance to BIM
- Digital Surveying and Asset Capture to BIM
- Digital Sub-sea Surveying to BIM
- Digital Sub-surface Surveying to BIM
- Progressive Modelling of the Live Situation
- Predictive Modelling of the Live Situation
- Retrospective BIM Solutions
- Model based Databases
- Deformation Surveys
find out more
Interested in finding out more about Digital Surveying and Reality Capture?
Get in touch with our experts by calling 08450 990285 or email us here.