In recent years the oil and gas industry has been revitalised by new technologies and methods of extraction, making more sources of oil and gas economically viable. As a result the challenges and opportunities facing clients’ in exploration and production require intelligent, innovative, and bespoke design solutions. We at Waldeck understand the scale of the challenge and opportunity and have an experienced in-house delivery team with a successful track record of delivering commercially focused solutions, creating certainty and mitigating risk wherever they can influence.
Waldeck’s in-house industry experts have a wealth of experience in helping the market leaders in the successful delivery of capital assets enabling our clients’ to realise more efficient ways of production and distribution through the provision of our fully integrated service offering, including:
- Digital Twin Solutions
- Building Information Modelling (BIM) based Enterprise Lifecycle Management solutions
- Design for Manufacture and Assembly (DfMA)
- Planning Consultancy
- Environmental Impact Assessments
- Commercial and Risk Solutions
- Civil and Structural Engineering Consultancy
- Mechanical and Electrical Engineering Consultancy
- Project and Construction Management for Heavy Engineering
- Site Supervision and Owner’s Engineering Role
Waldeck have extensive experience in the ports and multi-modal logistics industries which complement and enhance our experience in the Oil and Gas sector, meaning that Waldeck are more than capable of delivering production, storage, transportation facilities and associated infrastructure for even the largest and most complex of capital projects; delivering success to our clients’ through our technical experience, innovative project delivery methods and design solutions, backed up by our commitment to ensuring the highest standards of health and safety.
Waldeck have a strong and proven reputation for delivering value added, innovative, fully coordinated design solutions that focus upon:
- Increasing productivity and efficiency
- Minimising waste
- Optimising lifecycle performance
- Reducing project and construction risk
- Rationalising assets
- Reducing water, energy and carbon footprints through sustainable design
Find out more
Interested in finding out more about our oild and gas capability?
Get in touch with our experts by calling 08450 990285 or email us here.