Building Information Modelling (BIM) sits at the heart of the digital transformation across the UK and worldwide built environment. For the construction industry, it provides a critical opportunity to significantly improve performance and stimulate more innovative ways of delivery and operation.
From the outset, Waldeck had the foresight to adopt and promote digitally engineered project solutions, as an integral part of our offering to clients, even before it was commonly referred to as BIM.
As we understand that digital design is most effective when aligned with project control procedures, we offer fully integrated BIM based Enterprise Lifecycle Management solutions. We ensure delivery of models and data at the defined project milestones, enabling our clients to benefit from data certainty throughout the lifecycle.
- BIM Management
- Information Management
- BIM Execution Plan (BEP) and BIM standards creation
- Process, workflow and procedural document creation
- Design concept and establishment
- BIM coordination and validation
- Planning, protocols and management
- BIM generated schedules and timeline analysis (4D)
- BIM generated quantities and cost planning (5D)
- Construction phasing and project planning
- Predictive scenario modelling using BIM
- Real-time visualisations, animations and digital realities
The benefits of Project Information Management include:
- Better information management
- Streamlined project activities
- Asset data supporting delivery and maintenance
- Smart operations
- Collaborative working across supply chains
- Reduces risk of error
Find out more
Interested in finding out more about our Project Information Management services?
Get in touch with our experts by calling 08450 990285 or email us here.