As the energy industry seeks to invest in sustainable energy sources, we know that it is key for energy providers to optimise the life-cycle of their facilities through creating efficiencies and minimising costs. Through our broad offering, we are able to help clients achieve this goal.
How we can help
Our team have a strong track record in the energy sector, currently delivering some of the largest energy infrastructure projects in the world, including working alongside EDF Energy at Hinkley Point C.
Through their experience, our in-house experts have a detailed understanding of energy projects and know that the following key points must be addressed to deliver commercially successful projects, safely and efficiently:
- Interrogation of client requirements thoroughly with all stakeholder and third party requirements addressed at the earliest stage, to ensure that the design is right from the outset
- Dealing with “Request for Information” systems (RFI) and change request systems locally and escalated through due process for regulatory compliance.
- Close monitoring and management of risk and change
- Strong and effective management of progress to programme, production and quality
- Management and maintenance of a zero harm safety culture, not only on-site but as an integral part of the design process
In order to deliver successful projects for clients, where possible we start with the end in mind to provide clients with a ‘cradle to grave’ solution. This facilitates projects that are lean, commercially focused and practical, adding value and creating certainty throughout the project life-cycle.
Find out more
If you are interested in finding out more about our energy sector capability, please get in touch with our experts by calling 08450 990285 or send us an e-mail here.