Waldeck has a track record in working with architects and building contractors to create outstanding structural and engineering designs that meet the sector’s evolving needs.
We have been involved in a range of projects to modernise existing facilities as well as new-build sports and leisure complexes. We have also worked with schools, colleges, universities, local authorities, the Football Association, the clubs, the Olympic Delivery Authority (ODA), Commonwealth Games Authority and other sporting organisations throughout the UK.
Our experience lies in:
- Creating Visually Designs
- Appreciating Stringent Programme Commitments
- Brown Field Sites Experience
- Technical Due Diligence Specialism
- In-house Geo-environmental and Geotechnical services
- One-stop-shop Multi-disciplinary Capability
- Modern Methods of Construction Expertise
- Offsite Specialisms
- 3D Design Incorporated into Complex BIM Model
- Big Project Capability
- Building Physics Specialism
We understand the success of a stadium is based on a robust strategy which combines optimum revenues, tight operating costs and an excellent team to enable the delivery of an outstanding venue to be proud of.
Our team of professionals, with many years’ experience within the sports and leisure, construction management and design, commercial, financial and local government sectors deliver advice and support on every aspect from our client’s smallest project to their largest investments and will deliver the vision from concept to completion.
Find out more
Interested in finding out more about our sports, leisure and stadia capability?
Get in touch with our experts by calling 08450 990285 or email us here.