The Waldeck team have many years’ experience working across the public sector, in particular within the education and housing sectors.
As the public sector landscape changes and develops a mixed economy of future service delivery models, to payment by results and individual budgets empowering citizens and communities too, we understand the continuing challenges.
Waldeck understand how budgets put a great deal of pressure on local authorities when it comes to investment and spending and we have the knowledge to assist on issues relating to community development, funding and regeneration and can offer advice on:
- Political Acumen
- Leadership, Strategic Planning and Change Management
- Cultural Change, Management Restructuring and Team Building
- Developing and Chairing Partnership Bodies e.g. Local Strategic Partnership and Regeneration Company
- Social, Environmental and Economic Regeneration
- Cultural Services Expertise including arts and culture, heritage/museums, libraries, tourism, sport and leisure and parks and open spaces
- Community Cohesion and Equality and Diversity Strategy
- Community Development
- People and Resources
- Shared Services Arrangements
Whether a public, private or voluntary sector client, we assist our clients with strategic planning and policy development advice, management consultancy and working in partnership with public sector organisations in the delivery of vital services to local communities.
Find out more
Interested in finding out more about our public sector capability?
Get in touch with our experts by calling 08450 990285 or email us here.