As the energy industry seeks to invest in sustainable energy sources, it is key that providers are optimising the lifecycle of their facilities through creating operational efficiencies and minimising costs.
Waldeck has a strong track record in the energy sector, currently delivering some of the largest energy infrastructure projects in the world; including the first nuclear new build in the UK for 25 years at Hinkley Point C.
Our in-house experts have a detailed understanding of energy projects and know that the following key points must be addressed to deliver commercially successful projects, safely and efficiently:
- Interrogation of client requirements thoroughly with all stakeholder and third party requirements addressed at the earliest stage, to ensure that the design is right from the outset
- Dealing with “Request for Information” systems (RFI) and change request systems locally and escalated through due process for regulatory compliance.
- Close monitoring and management of risk and change
- Strong and effective management of progress to programme, production and quality
- Management and maintenance of a zero harm safety culture, not only on-site but as an integral part of the design process
Waldeck start with the end in mind, to provide clients with a cradle to grave solution that utilise technologies and Building Information Modelling (BIM) to provide a digitally led project delivery solution that is lean, commercially focused and practical, adding value and creating certainty for the lifecycle of each asset.
Find out more
Interested in finding out more about our energy sector capability?
Get in touch with our experts by calling 08450 990285 or email us here.