Our mechanical and electrical building services design team provide engineering and sustainability consultancy services, including BREEAM assessments.
Our highly qualified and experienced engineers have a track record of successfully delivering un-rivalled building services solutions. Our reputation for innovative design and strong project delivery underpins our ability to develop long-standing relationships with our clients.
hips with our clients.
How we can help
Our team are dedicated to reducing energy consumption and carbon emissions. At the earliest stage we get involved in our client’s projects to ensure that we can help them deliver the best solution for their project.
We have considerable experience in renewable and sustainable energy solutions and our Level 5 Accredited Low Carbon Energy Assessors are expert in TAS and IES virtual environment thermal modelling building physics software, allowing us to carry out dynamic simulations of a proposed project.
We have also specialised in the feasibility, design and implementation of energy and carbon footprint reduction solutions on an extensive range of schemes and environments. As early adopters of Building Information Modelling (BIM) with several years’ experience utilising Revit MEP BIM software, we are able to add real value and certainty to our projects.
Our core mechanical, electrical and building design services include:
- Building regulation and sustainable planning reports
- Climate based daylight modelling
- Council adoptable standards external lighting designs
- Detailed [BSRIA] stage 4 designs
- Dynamic simulation modelling (DSM) for energy and overheating assessment
- Lifecycle costing and planning
- Low carbon consultancy
- Monitoring of on-site commissioning and workmanship
- Performance designs for specialist installations infrastructure
- Planning and provision
- Post occupancy evaluations (POE)
- Pre-planning advice and expertise
- Reviewing of manufacturers’ and installers’ proposals
- Surveys and condition reports
Find out more
If you are interested in finding out more about our mechanical, electrical and building design capability, please get in touch with our experts by calling 08450 990285 or send us an e-mail here.