Waldeck’s Mechanical, Electrical and Building Services Design team provide engineering consultancy, alongside sustainability consultancy services, including BREEAM assessments. Our highly qualified and experienced engineers have a track record of successfully delivering unrivalled building services solutions, we believe backing up our reputation for innovative design with strong delivery and underpinning our ability to create long-standing relationships with our clients.
We have considerable experience in renewable and sustainable energy solutions and our Level 5 Accredited Low Carbon Energy Assessors are expert in TAS and IES virtual environment thermal modelling building physics software, allowing us to carry out dynamic simulations of a proposed project.
We have specialised in the feasibility, design and implementation of energy and carbon footprint reduction solutions on an extensive range of schemes and environments.
We are dedicated to reducing energy consumption and carbon emissions. At the earliest stage we undertake a dynamic simulation, construct a virtual model of the scheme, input all the proposed primary systems and then interrogate the outputs in order to ensure that we have the optimum ‘real life’ project solution.
We were one of the earliest adopters of Building Information Modelling (BIM) and we already have several years’ experience utilising Revit MEP BIM software, which has not only been recognised by several industry awards, but is also of direct benefit to our clients adding real value and certainty to capital projects.
Our core Mechanical, Electrical and Building Design Services include:
- Building Regulation and Sustainable Planning Reports
- Climate Based Daylight Modelling
- Council Adoptable Standards External Lighting Designs
- Detailed [BSRIA] Stage 4 Designs
- Dynamic Simulation Modelling (DSM) for Energy and Overheating Assessment
- Lifecycle Costing and Planning
- Low Carbon Consultants
- Monitoring of On-Site Commissioning And Workmanship
- Performance Designs for Specialist Installations Infrastructure Planning and Provision
- Post Occupancy Evaluations (POE)
- Pre-Planning Advice and Expertise
- Reviewing of Manufacturers’ and Installers’ Proposals
- Surveys and Condition Reports
Find out more
Interested in finding out more about our Mechanical, Electrical and Building Service Design capability?
Get in touch with our experts by calling 08450 990285 or email us here.