With the advance of digital technology many organisations have been left with the dilemma of which route and solutions to take. Our expert domain and solution knowledge now sees us shaping clients visions into reality, helping their organisations and projects to improve performance, develop robust processes and workflows, whilst harnessing the power of technology to optimise project inception, delivery and operation.
Our team work with our clients to understand their particular organisational and project information requirements, ensuring we are able to assess, validate, plan and deliver against those requirements.
- Asset Information Requirements (AIR)
- Asset tagging and codification strategies
- BIM standards, methods and procedures
- BIM/digital strategies
- Capability assessment creation
- Collaboration processes
- Data dictionaries and object taxonomies
- Employers Information Requirements (EIR)
- Organisational BIM capability/maturity assessments
- Organisational Information Requirements (OIR)
- Rulesets and governance
The benefits of Strategic Information Management on a project include:
- Alignment of organisational and project requirements
- Drive efficiency
- Improved outcomes
- Delivering excellence
- Value for money
- Reduce expenditure
Find out more
Interested in finding out more about our Strategic Information Management services?
Get in touch with our experts by calling 08450 990285 or email us here.