Our civil and structural engineering team includes many leaders within the field, with the majority of our senior management team having not only designed civil and structural engineering works, but having been directly involved in the construction process at either a supervisory or operational level.
This positions us to provide engineering solutions that are not only practical, but commercially well informed. In addition to this, we utilise the latest technology to provide innovative designs to the appropriate Building Information Modelling (BIM) levels.
How we can help
Regardless of project size, level or complexity, our people are able to meet the difficult challenges posed by such sites and successfully deliver site specific, viable, cost-effective design solutions for every aspect of our client’s capital investments. In addition to this, clients often employ us because of our expertise in both the refurbishment and extension of facilities in ‘live’ operational environments.
Our core civil and structural engineering services include:
Site investigation and appraisal
- Flood risk assessments
- Geo-technical investigations
- Geo-environmental assessments
- Structural survey and condition reporting
- Surface and waste water assessments
- Temporary works design
- Transport and traffic studies
- 3d ground modelling
- Cut and fill site balancing
- Earthworks and retaining solutions
- Ground improvement advice
- Private and adoptable road design
- Road junction design
- Surface and foul water drainage design
- Sustainable drainage solutions
- Finite element analysis
- Foundation design
- Load bearing and reinforced masonry
- Precast offsite solutions
- Reinforced concrete design
- Structural steelwork
- Structural timber and glass applications
Find out more
If you are interested in finding out more about our civil and structural engineering capability, please get in touch with our experts by calling 08450 990285 or send us an e-mail here.