Our team includes many leaders within the field, with the majority of our Senior Management team having not only designed civil and structural engineering works, but having been directly involved in the construction process at either a supervisory or operational level.
This positions us uniquely to provide engineering solutions that are not only practical, but commercially well informed. The crucial insight gained through this experience, aligned with cutting-edge digital technology and in-house expertise enables us to ensure the delivery of economical designs that meets both the expectations and aspirations of our clients.
Clients employ us because of our expertise in both the refurbishment and extension of facilities in ‘live’ environments, particularly within the heavy construction and engineering industry. Regardless of project size, level or complexity, our people are able to meet the difficult challenges posed by such sites and successfully deliver site specific, viable, cost effective design solutions for every aspect of our client’s capital investments.
Our extensive and successful track record of providing a civil and structural engineering consultancy has seen our people involved with:
- Heavy infrastructure new build projects
- Refurbishments on ‘live’ sites
- Site regeneration projects
- Specialised manufacturing facilities
- Multi-modal, logistics and transportation solutions
Our core Civil and Structural Engineering Services include:
- 3D Ground Modelling
- Brown Field and Unstable Sites
- Buildings and Bespoke Complex Structural Solutions
- Cranes and Lifting Frame Supports
- Cut and Fill Site Balancing
- Dangerous Structure Assessment
- Demolition Engineering
- Developer Infrastructure
- Facade Engineering and Facade Retention
- Finite Element Analysis
- Flood Risk Assessments (FRAs)
- Forensics and Expert Witness
- Foundation Design
- Heavy Civils, Deep Excavations and Tunnelling
- Load Bearing and Reinforced Masonry
- Precast Offsite Solutions and Reinforced Concrete Design
- Pre-Planning and Site Acquisition
- Site Investigations
- Site Re-Profiling and Engineering
- Structural Timber and Glass Applications
- Structural Underpinning
- Temporary Works Design
- Transport and Traffic Studies
- Vibration Assessments and Remedials
- Waste and Water Drainage Solutions
Find out more
Interested in finding out more about our Civil and Structural Engineering capability?
Get in touch with our experts by calling 08450 990285 or email us here.