Feasibility and concept designs are an essential part of any project, these ensure that the parameters of a client’s brief are met in the most efficient and economical way, exploring all possible options to meet their requirements.
Client engagement is critical during the feasibility and concept design stage, during which time our team work with all stakeholders to ensure a collaborative approach.
How we can help
Our team’s vast experience working with clients across a range of industries means we are able to successfully investigate and understand their requirements through cross-examining existing internal processes and procedures.
Our communicative and informed approach allows us to ask the right questions and consider the external and internal factors affecting our clients site(s).
This puts our team in the best possible position to deliver an economical and buildable design that meets our clients time scales and is delivered to budget.
Our team will consider:
- Relevant guidance, legislation and regulations
- Sustainable design options
- Existing site constraints and potential solutions
- Environmental master planning
- Site suitability and location
- Feasibility analysis
- Visual impact
Throughout the feasibility and concept design stage, we will engage continuously with our clients and stakeholders, involving them as part of our design team to ensure they are fully involved in any decision making.
- Engaging with other disciplines in our multi-disciplined practice allows our Architecture team to deliver well-informed designs that have taken into consideration all elements of the projects development.
- Identifying design constraints and solutions through our collaborative in-house approach, drawing on the skills of other divisions such as our Civil, Structural, Mechanical & Electrical teams.
- Our Architecture team are able to balance high-quality design with economic delivery due to their unique blend of experience working across a background of contractor and architectural design.
FIND OUT MORE
If you are interested in finding out more about our Architecture capability, please get in touch with our experts by calling 08450 990285 or send us an e-mail here.